Beginning Weaving Part 3

Part three of my class is getting down to the fun part of creating... I have to say that this class has been one of the best I've ever taken. I fell in love with weaving as a child but never did anything about it until now. My heart is so excited it's like a little girl jumping up and down clapping her hands because she gets to go to Disney Land!
I love to work in a clean and organized place who doesn't... But in reality this is how I work lol things tossed everywhere. I think if I started to organize things I would get confused and lost lol
I wish I had remembered to take a beginning picture but I was so excited to start that I forgot. 
Look at this wonderful thing... I love it... such a wonderful job!... oh wait is that a mistake in my sampler? Oh well I will call it a birthmark and move on.
Taa Daa... And the crowd goes wild lol not really it's more like they are throwing popcorn at me telling me to be quite so that they can watch the show lol... Silly right... but that is just me!

This being the last class I was sad that it was over, all the wonderful people I met was great. The class was instructive, enlightening and worked at a speed that I could soak it all in. (even if I forgot to do my homework lol)

I am saving up my money to purchase my first floor loom and start weaving my little heart away. I find that EVERY step of the way was relaxing... I heard some say this or that was tedious but not for me. Each step is a process in creating and I love it (I hope I never get to a place where I am feeling any process is tedious).

I have a new boyfriend and love in my life his name is Weaving. When I got home that night I told my husband I have a new boyfriend in my life... he smiled at me and said good! lol He is so great I love that man more than anything... But now he is in a close competition lol just kidding...

Well now on to the beginning of many fun projects! A big shout out and thank you to the "Reno Fiber Guild" for such a successful class

Comments

Popular Posts